Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life Balance...or Not


It seems that my biggest challenge right now is life balance. I recently began working from home and I am so enthusiastic about it that it is threatening to consume me. I'm a part-time student taking a university course by correspondance and I haven't cracked by textbook in weeks. I normally love cooking, but haven't had much drive to plan meals lately. I am a blogger that doesn't blog.

At least my children are vocal enough to make sure I continue to meet their needs! In fact, our family calendar is filling up fast since my husband and 3.5-year-old have started taking karate (F is Mon. & Wed. nights, DH is Tue. & Thu. nights, and they both go on Sat. mornings). Both boys go to preschool programs on Wed. mornings. I'm a member of a fantastic mom's group in Hamilton and I try to make it to several events a week. Things are getting busy around here.

I've wanted to make New Year resolutions, but I've procrastinated. That says a lot right there. So before my bloglessness gets out of control, I'm jumping back in. I aim to blog often, but not necessarily in bulk. If I try to write a long post, invariably I get interrupted, it gets put in the Draft bin, and rarely makes it out. So now that I have less free time, I'm lowering the blogging bar a little. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment